Practical Systematic Innovation for Executives, HOD’s and Senior Managers
Course Duration: One day Course Code: PSIE
Course Presenter: Wayne Mallinson eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Novation Now (Pty) Ltd. Web: www.novationnow.co.za
Audience: Executives, business unit leaders, heads of departments, and other senior managers from all industries and career fields requiring better products, processes, services, and strategies for their organisations.
Course Benefits: Innovation beats cost reduction, synchronisation and customisation as a sustainable business strategy, but it can also make the other strategies more effective and efficient.
Course Pre-requisites: Knowledge of your area of work and a passion to improve products, processes, services, and approaches. An interest in science and art and willingness to learn will be useful.
Course Training Style: The course is in English. Instructor-led class presentation of theory combined with of practical class examples as individual and group activities.
Course Certification: An attendance certificate is awarded to all candidates who have attended.
Course Duration: One day. Course’s start at 08h00 for 8h30 and ends at 16h30 on the same day.
Course Description: The course comprises six modules.
- Module 1: Introduction to Innovation – This module compares relatively weak methods of innovation such as brain storming, brain writing, retrospectives, and following client suggestions. It compares these methods to systematic innovation techniques. Factors supporting innovation and innovators are discussed.
- Module 2: Introduction to Systematic Innovation – from a 70 year old Russian body of knowledge.
- Module 3: Introduction to an easy-to-learn and use, derivative systematic innovation framework – developed in a large American company from 1995 to the present day. Candidates are introduced to Problem Definition methods which support innovation.
- Module 4: Introduction to Problem Analysis methods supportive of innovation.
- Module 5: Introduction to Problem Solution methods supportive of innovation.
- Module 6: Taking Innovation to your Workplace is a roadmap to progress innovation in an organisation.
Course Venues: Courses are either on-site or at selected public conference facilities.
Further Information: For course schedules, trainer available dates, costs, discounts, other courses, and additional information visit our website www.novationnow.co.za or contact email@example.com or on mobile +27 (0) 83 604 0902